My journey into Scientology begun in the autumn of 2002. I was involved with the Church of Scientology in Copenhagen, Denmark and in Oslo, Norway for 10 years.
On this blog I will shed some light on the darker sides of Scientology.
A summary of my milestones in Scientology:
- Clear / OT Preps
- Patron of the IAS ($40,000.00)
- Benefactor of the Ideal Org Denmark ($40,000.00)
- Super Power, Library Campaign and Criminon donations
- Executive Director Criminon Denmark
- WISE Charter Committee Chairwoman Copenhagen
- Member of the Board Narconon Denmark
- OSA Europe Volunteer
- Volunteer Minister
- CCHR Volunteer
- Youth for Human Rights Volunteer
- LRH Honorary PR Officer Hat
- PTS/SP Course
- Trained PTS Handler
- Mid-Ethics Specialist Course
- Freewinds OT Hatting Courses
- Doctorate Course for OTs (PDC)
- Freewinds OT Debug
- Dianetics Auditor
- Anatomy of the Human Mind Lecturer
- Dissemination Specialist
- Life Improvement Courses
- All Books and Congresses
- Drug Education Lecturer
- Licensed Narconon Field Group
- Student Hat / Method One / TRs
- Licensed Applied Scholastic Field Group
Not all wounds are visible.
Being under strict mind control for years has its price.
I hope my personal stories will serve to inform and warn you about the danger of being connected to anti social groups and people, manipulative cults, psychopaths and narcissists.
I was lucky to survive. Others were not so fortunate.
“There comes a time when silence is betrayal.”
Martin Luther King Jr.